It is important to have your suspension checked to make sure all it’s components are in a good condition. A good suspension system keeps your vehicle stable for maximum comfort and safe handling.
Signs your suspension might be in need of inspection
- Rough Ride. Usually your car will ride roughly if your suspension struts are worn. You will begin to feel every bump in the road and this can cause your vehicle to bounce.
- Pulling while steering. Failing suspension systems will effect your steering and can cause your vehicle to drift and pull while turning. This means your suspension system can no longer keep the vehicle stable with centrifugal force effecting the vehicle during turning. This can lead to an increased chance of rolling a vehicle so it is important you get your suspension checked immediately.
- Nose Dive. When suspension is worn you can also have your vehicle dip or “nose dive” when braking. This can effect your ability to stop the vehicle in a controlled manner and brake distance can be affected as much as 20% from fault suspension.
- Tyre Wear. Uneven wear on tyres is another symptom, you might notice bald spots due to the vehicle not being balanced and being held on the road evenly.
- Oily Suspension. If you can see your suspension system check it over for the sign of grease / oil. If they look oily then there is a good chance fluid is leaking and it is time to have a new suspension system.
As a Renault specialists you can make great savings on Renault parts with BSS. Call now about our suspension repair and fitting. 01825 890317
Book in Your Vehicle
We have now relocated to Squires Farm Industrial Estate which is 2 miles towards Halland
We are Renault specialists however we service and repair all makes of vehicle including light commercial and offer a good saving on Renault servicing and repairs.
Where Are We?
Blackboys Service Station is situated off of the B2192 on Palehouse Common within Squires Farm Industrial Estate 3 miles from Uckfield and within 6 miles of Heathfield.
Keeping You On The Road
We service, repair and MOT cars for clients in the following areas. Eastbourne, Heathfield, Uckfield, Hailsham, Crowborough, Ringmer, Lewes, Bexhill, Battle, Hastings, Polegate, Haywards Heath.